- Equipping of the Republican forensic medical examination bureau completed April 3, 2009 in Yakutsk
Equipping of the Republican forensic medical examination bureau completed April 3, 2009 in Yakutsk
BioVitrum undertook complete equipping of the bureau mortuary and supplied a Sakura DRS 2000 multistainer and a Sakura TEC 5 Embedding System for histological laboratory.
The equipment was supplied under the project of complete furnishing the newly-built bureau office in cooperation with the developing company KING-95, Yakutsk.
The full list of the supplied instruments includes the following:
- Body storage cold chambers (for 30 bodies in total)
- Hydraulic lifting trolleys
- Delta Evolution II autopsy tables
- Hygelux 4 autopsy lamps
- Dissection tables
- Stainless steel head supports
- Hygeco stainless steel furniture for dissection rooms
Delta Evolution II autopsy tables and Hygelux 4 autopsy lamps