- BioVitrum took an active part in the Ist Kaliningrad scientific immunological forum —2016
BioVitrum took an active part in the Ist Kaliningrad scientific immunological forum —2016
The Ist Kaliningrad scientific immunological forum - 2016 was held from 27 till 30 of June 2016 on the basis of the I. Kant Kaliningrad Baltic Federal University.
The forum combined several scientific events:
- XIII Ural Conference immunologists, devoted to the problems of fundamental and clinical immunology with experts in immunopharmacology, immunology of reproduction, immunobiotechnology, immunodiagnostics, allergy and allergodiagnostic and others;
- Symposium on primary immunodeficiencies "J Project";
- Symposium of primary immunodeficiencies centers "JMF";
- II school for young scientists "BALTIKBIOMED: Innovations in Medicine";
- Competition of young scientists for the best work in immunology and allergy.
The forum was organized by the Federal Agency of Scientific Organizations of the Russian Federation Ministry of Health; Kaliningrad Region Ministry of Health; I. Kant Baltic Federal University; Russian Scientific Society of Immunology; Ural Society of immunologists, allergists and immunorehablitologists; International educational project for primary immunodeficiency "J Project" and "JMF"; Institute of Immunology and Physiology, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences Institute of Human Stem Cells and Cosmetology Clinic "Attention and Understanding".
In the scientific program were reflected modern and urgent directions of immunology and allergy: primary and secondary immunodeficiencies, autoimmunity, reproduction immunology, infectious immunology, the latest developments in immunotherapy and allergodiagnostic, methodology of diagnostic and analytical research. As a part of forum was held a master class with the analysis of clinical cases for flow cytometry "Processing and interpretation of flow cytometry data".
Olga Sidorenko, senior specialist in the direction of cell and molecular biology in BioVitrum made a presentation - "Cell technologies in diagnostics and therapy". In the speech Olga highlighted the modern solutions for cell analysis, and drugs preparation.
On the BioVitrum booth was presented complete company's product offer of Life Science: equipment and consumables for cell technologies; surgical instruments for pre-clinical research; specialized plastics for microscopy Ibidi; reagents and test systems for cell cultivation and differentiation of Lonza; products and technology of Bio-Rad for molecular genetics, proteomics, chromatography, transfection, biopharma and others. BioVitrum’s experts also showed the guests a wide range of reagents for immunology of BioLegend.